Helping people regain their physical and cognitive abilities.
The occupational therapists at Methodist Physicians Clinic help patients improve their performance of daily living skills, creating ways for individuals to live life to the fullest extent possible. Life skills include, but are not limited to self-care, homemaking, vocational or work skills.
Occupational therapists offer:
- Retraining in activities of daily living
- Stroke recovery
- Hand and arm injury or pain
- Orthopedics - specific upper extremity
- Pre- and postoperative orthopedic surgeries
- Repetitive trauma/overuse injury
- Sports injuries
- Specialized hand splints